BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, June 27, 2011

I hate this part.

It's 12:30 in the morning. We're fighting again.
I look at relationships and wonder what the glue is, you know? John Abraham and Bipasha Basu broke up after seven years of being together, a quiet split that was dignified for the most part. How do you do that? After seven years of knowing someone through and through (and more crudely, in and out), how do you just, walk away from it all?
We've been together barely a year and not a single fight goes by without the lines "there are more bad times than good", and with that sentence I think I should probably let us go, but then all these really tiny, happy fragments come back to me. Minutes of unadulterated joy. It is near death that we see our lives flash by. Only impending death brings to my head a montage of everything. Are all relationships this confusing?
I see my parents, 21 years and counting, through every fight, they swear, never again, there are slamming doors and hot tears. In two days they are back to their routine. How does that work?
They should have a manual or something. It isn't really that easy to live and learn. All these mistakes make me jaded. And tired, I can literally see myself growing weary of the world at times. I'm not even out of my teens yet, surely that's a bad sign.
I just.. I don't know. The things that I don't know overwhelm me with their sheer volume. 

0 comments: