BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stupid songs.

Now, as much as I love being hipster and finding out new music, I'm actually pretty stubborn with novelty. It took me three months of grovelling to finally start watching Game of Thrones, and I do sort of like it. Although when I watch it I'm scared I'll lose track of people or events or something. And now I want to watch the Tudors. Tried starting another Philippa Gregory book (The White Queen), but I'd rather be reading the Boleyn Inheritance. I've been reading too much Tudor-y stuff. I even read non-fiction Tudor stuff. (Alison Weir, The Six Wives of Henry VIII), and I surprise myself. Heehee.

Single room single room single room single room. How very.. LIBERATING. I still haven't gotten the hang of waking up to the sweet sound of nothing, and having only wanted visitors, and no other peoples' messes to clean. Whee!

0 comments: